Our office spaces and Covid19 Compliance
Going into the office has taken on a whole new meaning in the last 12 months. And we want you to know that your safety is our top priority. We are indeed pushing the benefits to a business to take up office space. We also understand the severity of the current global health crisis. Kindly read further to learn more on how we as a business take your businesses health and safety seriously.
Office & Co have partnered with LabourNet who have helped us get all the necessary measures in place to make our offices Covid19 safe for both our employees and tenants.
All tenants have received documents and a contract to sign which outlines what their responsibilities are as a tenant. Each tenant complies with their own company safety.
When the first wave hit us LabourNet had come through to do a presentation, training with all management and answered all our queries. Once we completed the training they presented us with a compliance certificate to say that we meet with all the requirements. These measures include but are not limited to:
- All our staff are trained to prevent getting the virus and what to do in the event of a positive case
- All our employees are given 2 x branded fabric masks to wear while working
- We have additional disposable masks for clients who forget their masks as we have a no mask no entry policy in all our branches
- We have thermometers in each branch and do tests on all employees and tenants regularly.
- Posters for awareness in all the strategic areas.
- Sanitiser spray in the entrance of all our offices and in the kitchen areas